SinoScan has more than 15 years of experience with sourcing and manufacturing machined parts in China. We supply machined parts to a number of market-leading UK companies across industrial and consumer industries.
Under the supervision of our British engineers our Chinese ISO9001:2008-certified machining engineering teams manage an extensive and experienced supplier base.
- Customer liaison and project management handled by engineering team in customer host country.
- Comprehensive CNC machining and turning supplier base
- Full CAD-capabilities for both parts and tooling.
- Specialized machining engineering and QC teams.
- Day-to-day contact, supervision and development of suppliers.
- In-house VMM/CMM and a wide range of other specialized testing equipment.
- 3rd Party Material Certificates provided as needed.
- Documented quality control performed on all deliveries before shipping in accordance with our ISO9001:2008-certified quality management system.
- Quotations are provided by American, British, German, Danish and Canadian SinoScan market companies.
- All business transactions are conducted between customer and market companies.
- All quotations are provided with part specifications and include unit and tooling prices, based on documentation, batch size, stock arrangements, and estimated annual usage.
- 50 percent of tooling costs are paid at commencement of sample production and the remainder at sample approval. Tooling is the sole property of the customer.
- Prices are quoted DDP in customer’s local currency or otherwise as per customer requirements.
- Unit Prices are adjusted when the combined change of material index price and currency rate is in excess of 5 percent of said unit price.
- Standard payment terms are 8 days after delivery.
- Local/off-shore Warehousing and/or vendor-managed inventory (VMI) services provided as needed.