SinoScan have been sourcing high quality aluminium products and components for 15 years in China. We supply an wide range of aluminium based products and components in all common grades of aluminium. Parts are made from bar, sheet, forged, extruded or cast material.
Industries currently served include processing, marine/offshore, automation, furniture, lighting and retail design and a large number of niche markets.
- Customer liaison and project management handled by engineering team in customer host country.
- Full CAD-capabilities for both parts and tooling.
- Specialized aluminium engineers and QC’s.
- Day-to-day contact, supervision and development of suppliers.
- In-house VMM/CMM and a wide range of other specialized testing equipment.
- 3rd Party Material Certificates provided as needed.
- Documented quality control performed on all deliveries before shipping in accordance with our ISO9001:2008-certified quality management system.
- Quotations are provided by American, British, German, Danish and Canadian SinoScan market companies.
- All business transactions are conducted between customer and market companies.
- All quotations are provided with part specifications and include unit and tooling prices, based on documentation, batch size, stock arrangements, and estimated annual usage.
- 50 percent of tooling costs are paid at commencement of sample production and the remainder at sample approval. Tooling is the sole property of the customer.
- Prices are quoted DDP in customer’s local currency or otherwise as per customer requirements.
- Unit Prices are adjusted when the combined change of material index price and currency rate is in excess of 5 percent of said unit price.
- Standard payment terms are 8 days after delivery.
- Local/off-shore Warehousing and/or vendor-managed inventory (VMI) services provided as needed.